The Surprising places where women get work place equality
About Women and Equal Pay – Work Place Equality
This is probably the question on every women’s lips. Where do I get equal pay? Been paid the same as a man?
Look at sports, men get more than women; Roger Federer $731,000; Serena Williams $495.000 or for each $1.00 men make women make $0.80 cents. It is urgent to have work place equality.
On average men get paid 24% less than men according to United Nations But there is one place pay is equal!
You could understand if a woman was not as experienced or for whatever reason 24% less qualified than a man in the same job.
Yet for decades it has been the same.
Women get paid less everywhere
Now, this is a very serious problem as it has been since about the 60’s that more women are entering the workforce for various reasons.
The Guardian noted that women earn somewhere around 300,000 less than a man in a working lifetime.
So why is this a case?
- Pregnancy, time is taken off which varies
- More Workforce interruptions
- Work Experience (which is changing)
- Men dominate Management roles
The interesting part of all this that women complain and argue for equal rights and men, to be honest not sure why or what is taking them so long to change.
After all, with Equal Pay, there would be
- More money in the bank
- Spending up Less poverty
- A larger bank account when leaving the workforce
Would this not create a better cash flow more spending and a better economy?
Now, where is there equality amounts the sexes?
Well doing a search “Where do women get the same wage as a man” Results are here (opens in a new window) nothing.
- Yes, much the same as doing “Why do women get less pay?” Results are here
For some crazy reason which is obviously just people talking maybe keeping themselves in a job. Realistically with women as qualified now, working longer etc. and scores at school, college, university on a par. Need work place equality
But after a lot of research, there are 4 countries with wage equality
- All are African countries
- 2017 Iceland Is bringing in a New Law for Equal Pay
So let’s look at the only place I can find that never gets mentioned where women get paid EXACTLY THE SAME. You need equal pay and there is one place where equal pay does work.
It is an online Affiliate, online business owner and work place equality
Look at it in a realistic way to Achieve Work Place Equality
- When you join an affiliate organization. Men and women are on the same level.
- When you sell a product, the commission is exactly the same. Exactly the same.
- You could start in training program, learn how to work online and then sell
- Products where the commissions are the same.
In fact, if you are a woman reading this you get EXACTLY THE SAME AS A MAN, there is work place equality.
If you worked for Johnny’s marketing down the road you would get maybe 24% LESS
But, if you have the nerve to start working online you will make the same as a MALE
This is the only place where there is no inequality
The crazy part is you don’t even have
- Drive to work
- No Boss
- Buy work clothes
- Wake up early
- Rush to pick up the kids
- Rush home to pick up the kids
- You can do all this at HOME
So if you are serious and want to make a change make the difference today.