How Telecommuting Benefits Saving the Planet
Have you ever heard this word Telecommuting Benefits?
This simply is where you, work in an office. With one distinct difference. Instead of driving to work, you stay home and work. Is Telecommuting the way of the future?
Yes, if you have a good working relationship, instead of driving to work each day. You could easily stay at home and work there.
Depending on the arrangement you could
- Work from home and discuss via Skype or other communication methods at work
- Change your hours, to suit what you do
Imagine if you had children and you wanted to stay home and look after them, but your job is across town. Have you ever discussed with your boss about working from home?
With technology today, there are many advantages of working at home as there are disadvantages.
One of my relatives lives in New Zealand and works for an English company in London. When waking up in the morning there is a list of what to do today. She busily works out her day and does what is required and returns the completed work back to the UK.
- 13-hour difference between London and New Zealand.
- As people go home in the UK, they send a list of what to do
- She wakes up does the work and returns to London
- It is on the desk first thing in the morning in London
It’s similar to a virtual assistant. Just think if you could stay at home and work from home.
What are the advantages of Telecommuting?
- You are saving at the Gas pump, weekly
- How much do you spend per week just to go to and from work?
- Organise what needs to be done when
- You with the boss work out a work schedule to ensure all is done on time
- Tax Advantages
- Working from home, there are many things you can now claim
- Including Utilities, expenses which you could not claim going to work
- The business saves on office space, utilities etc
- Your clothing bill could be reduced as what do you spend on clothes to go to work?
- Saving up to 2-hours travel
- 1-hour to and 1-hour back home. How would that improve your day
- Less Stress as your in a good environment to work at home
- Eat better as your at home and not rushing too fast food or those coffee hits. Home Coffee is much better
There are some jobs which may never go that way, but unless you discuss it you will never know.
Imagine the impact on the planet if we worked from home Telecommuting, it will make a valuable impact on
- Air Pollution
- Water pollution from roads
- Oil Consumption (savings for the worker)
- Less Stress
This is what the future is about working from home either telecommuting or in your own business.
Just think when you travel to work the cost of driving to and from work
- Gas Costs
- CO2 emissions
- Even the daily coffee
Imagine what you could save working at home and Telecommuting. The advantages will help
- The company
If your company doesn’t want to be involved in Telecommuting. Check out how to save the environment and your work hours working from home.
Look at this awesome offer > http://davidwaters.site/RookieProfits