Is Home Business A Scam Online
Is Home Business A Scam?
Just think of where you are today and what the odds are of making money from Horse Racing, Lotto, Pokies, binary, work online etc. Thinking what is a scam and how do you know what is and isn’t a scam?
Then think about a business and the opportunity for just, not a quick win but a long-term income. What and how does a scam work?
There are opportunities out there and there are offers of all types but, what really works?
You know one thing when you look around for ways of making a living beside your office job, your trade or armed forces.
People are looking for an alternative.
- Horse Racing: The Odds If you can understand this? This might be an easier way
- Lotto: The Best is the Mino Lotto 1: 850,000 Reference
- Check out your countries Lotto
- 6 ball power ball 1 in 54.9 Million Reference
- Pokies 1 in 9.7 Million Reference
- And many other gambling options darts, billiards, two up etc
Then there are other ways
- Stock Market
- BitCoin which is becoming popular
Then what this post is about Home Business
One of the biggest problems with a home business opportunity includes
- Scam businesses
- Telling you-you will make maybe thousands of dollars within a day or so
So how do you tell if an online venture or business is a scam or fair dinkum? (IF Not Sure)
The first thing is when looking at a business and you’re not sure. Get on their mailing list.
Take these simple steps
- Their Email address should be a proper email ie email@example.com this shows it is connected to a website in this case http://davidwaters.site
- It could be a Gmail address this is normal if a business does not have a website for some reason
- But always check the email address if it doesn’t look even like “Yahoo” or “Hotmail” be very wary
- Check places like
- Scamwatch Australia
- Scam Site UK https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/frauds-tricks-and-scams/fraud-tricks-and-scamsWebsite
- There are many places to look online simply add the business name and see what comes up
- There are many ways to check
- Be Careful as they are expert at taking your money.
Listen to this video about a RoBot Call and what you should do. This is when someone calls and a recorded message says dail 1 etc.
So how do you work out a credible company?
The best way is to have a good look at the company and their website Does it have
- Website That Explains what they do
- A Training Program?
- Video Testimonials (you can see the person and listen to them) (Be wary if it looks like a paid actor or not)
- Contact Information (Skype is perfect to talk to the person’s face if you can’t meet in person)
- Social Media FB, etc
These are 6 points you must look at and see. It pays to do some investigation if unsure.
Many times you can look at a business and read their email. Or see a banner and from that see what you need to make a decision.
What you need to be also wary is
If they say
- Quick Profits
- Push Button
- We will do it for you just pay hand over the money
You know a good business when you can talk to the person in the position to discuss the business. When you can see a website which what it offers you can see on their website
Would you Join a Business Where You Can’t Meet The Team in Person?
Just think, when you start any business or Franchise the majority are hands-on public businesses and you will see their stories, adverts on TV, or a van driving around the street and think. I might try that. And you have people you can talk to.
When you look at an online business you do you trust a website, a video, or a banner? Why not they are all of the equal value and they give you the opportunity as indicated. Many are very good businesses and they have the opportunity for you to do well.
The next step is to ensure that business, is for you
- Know someone you can talk to about it
- Have a Skype or Ph call with the person involved
- Do they have live events you can attend
- Written Guarantee
When you make that decision
Get a copy of everything and keep it for your records. It will have two purposes
- Tax reasons
- Proof of Purchase
Remember this when looking for a home business
They are not push button makes a ton of money in a short time. It is a long-term commitment.
- The idea is to have a vision of what you want and where you are heading.
- Have the vision to build your business
- A mentor someone to guide you through the steps. No one should do it on their own
- Continued training and commitment
- Have a reasonable amount of money for marketing
Anyone Can Work Online If
- You are committed
- Prepared to put time in (Businesses vary)
- Ready to learn
- Take Action
Most people who start online and do not make it. Usually, have not been shown what to do and how to do it.
Get a Free Trial Here >> Watch This Free 17 Minute Video