2018 Top 10 Entrepreneur Points
When you get ready for another year, people tend to think of the coming 365 days and the challenges.It really doesn’t matter if 2017 was bad or good. Make the most of these 2018 Top 10 Entrepreneur Points and add ones you consider are important to you and your work.
Now The 2018 Top 10 Entrepreneur Points are what you need to consider, understand what happened in 2017 and use the results to propel yourself into 2018
2018 Top 10 Entrepreneur Points (In no particular order)
- Join Meetup Groups
- Join local meetups and talk to people who are in the industry, find out and exchange ideas
- Who Are You?
- Work out if people know you and how are they finding who you are and your trust levels moving forward. If you don’t talk you are not heard and this seriously is important in this business
- E-mail List
- You have people who want to learn more and joined your list. They do not do this lightly. Ensure you send them regular updates on where you are, what your doing and so on. Add videos, picture etc
- Social Media Online
- Ensure you are building your group, giving them information and seeing you for who you are. Share and be shared. Even more so the online social media is getting more important and people are moving even more quickly. Add videos, picture etc
- Post Daily
- No matter you have a blog, FB, Twitter etc. Ensure you post daily. The easiest way to be forgotten is to you yourself forget to be social, this goes with mailing your email
In these first 5 tips, it’s about socializing and getting to know people. You may differ, but people love human contact and to hear and see you
The Next 5 of the Top 10 Entrepreneur Points
- 6. Disciplined
- Ensure you have a plan and a way forward. Have a daily, weekly monthly, etc plan. Each evening spend a few minutes and plan your next day. Waste nothing, plan your work, leisure, family time and stick to it.
- 7. Confidence
- Don’t let mistakes, problems, slow you down. These are your stepping stone, work them out and move forward fast. Stop being negative about what you could or might have will do. Think “How Will I?”
- 8. More People
- Keep working on having more people sign up for your offer. Become more creative and design what people need to see
- 9. Mentor/Coach
- This is a must, you will only have big success when you listen, read and watch information from someone who has made more money or been more successful than you in your career. I’ve not been able to find one superstar who did it on their own
- 10. It’s your Goal
- Where do you want to be today in 12 months? Get a piece of paper, yes paper and a pen. Two columns and work it out
Top 10 Entrepreneur Points
They vary from person to person job to job. What you need to do now is make a piece of paper. with 2 columns
One dated today and the other dated in 12 months
- Your last 12 months income
- Where you went on holiday
- If you know what is your percentage income increase from last year
- What did you buy which is a good investment
- and anything else you may consider
The same as above but what you need to have achieved today in 12 months time. Copy it and put in strategic places around the house, work in the car etc.
Don’t wait until tomorrow or next week. You should each month study your form, even each week alter and change.
All the best for the next 12 months. Whatever you do, make sure it’s awesome. This is not a full list, it’s a list to make you think and challenge what you really need.
If you’re new forget about what you want in life. You need to work on your needs. Once you have in place what you need, then consider what you want.
Find out how this guy went from college drop out to online success
Please feel free to leave a comment.