10 Ways Improving your 2018 Building Relaxation, family, future
Improving your 2018 Building Relaxation, family, future
Whats your 2018 ultimate goal?
- Better lifestyle
- Less debt
- New Job
- Etc, etc…
Hey you know as well as anyone, each year turns up you may or not plan for the future year, and the outcome is a better one than last year.
How has 2017 been for you?
Don’t worry, 2018 just has to be awesome, doesn’t it? Of course. Now, these are ideas on your pursuit of Happiness. There really is 10 and counting
- Make your dream happen, have the What Have I to Lose Attitude? and it’s absolutely nothing. What you will finally realize is yes it is possible
- Write down your ideas and work out ways to do them and then do it.
- Don’t waste your day, make use of every moment. You work 40 hours a week, so the little time you have of an evening and weekend. Make the most of it. Plan your future day.
- Ask, don’t tell, people will co-operate better when you put your request in a polite way
- Don’t sit for more than 60 minutes, get up walk, have a drink, smile a lot and clear your mind
- Review your income and think about changes
- Get up and have a breakfast, go for a walk and be ready
- Look at 5 things each day laying around and make a decision, keep, donate, sell or throw away. Declutter
- Don’t complain, think of how to resolve the problem
- Be good to at least one person each day
- Open this site https://willrobotstakemyjob.com/ and see if your job will still exist soon.
- Think about a legit work from home biz
- Cut up your Credit Card and get a Debit Card, why? No interest!
- Meditate, do yoga, move stretch and move your body daily
- Turn off all phone, computer, TV for 1 hour and talk to your family at home
- Be different, think outside the square
- Stop say “I will Try” start thinking “How will I”
Remember one thing. Life is to enjoy not to go to a job.
2018 will be Awesome
Of course, it all starts with You. Many people make resolutions, or others plan to do things. Always challenge your WHY
When you know what you NEED to ensure you do the best to make it happen. And you will find what you want will become a lot easier.
Please add what you need in your future, so you can have what you want.
Myself, it’s planning the completion of my book, looking for a new place to live, making more working even less and travel
If you have 4 or fewer holidays a year and in 2018
What are you gaining out of working so many days traveling so much each day to and from work (about 2 hours in total?), then the clothes you need for work. Getting paid what the boss thinks your worth and who will be the first to go when times get tough?
Your time for change is now, maybe the rookie lifestyle in 2018 is the way to go